- Transfer from the airport - a comfortable taxi brings you to the true Georgian house, where you unpack and take a quick shower
- We take a nice relaxed walk through the Old city (that instafamous part to Tbilisi that looks like Europe) and stop by the Botanical Garden to eat some hot bread (s h o t i) and fruit
- Talk about our future trip and paint next to the waterfall at the heart of the Botanical garden
Mtskheta, leave for Svaneti
- Visit Mtskheta (მცხეთა) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mtskheta and look at the one of the oldest cities of Georgia, it is located approximately 20 kilometres (12 miles) north of Tbilisi. - Come back to Tbilisi and leave for Svaneti on the night train
- Arrive to Zugdidi train station and take a transfer to Mestia. - Stay at a beautiful family house (Ratiani) and eat a home-made dinner - Explore the family tower, look at some of the most ancient towers in Georgia 6th-12th centuries - Buy anything necessary for the trip at the local shop and send the postcards: one of them for ourselves - a little ritual Mindful Trip will teach you - helps with setting the right intention for the trip
Hiking to Koruldi lakes (6-7 hrs / 20 km / 12,4 mi)
- No heavy backpacks, just water and lunch - Stop at the Iron Cross - the viewpoint. You can see all Mestia from up there and make amazing pictures - Lunch at the lakes
1st trekking day Mestia - Chvabiani (7-8 hrs / 17 km / 10,5 mi)
- Alpine meadows filled with cows and goats - Chamomile fields - Lunch with a mountain view - Look at Tetnuldi mountain - Have a homemade dinner and sleep at the guest house
2nd trekking day Chvabiani - Adishi (6 hrs / 13 km / 8 mi)
- Amazing view 2480 m - Stay at the guest house and order horses for tomorrow's river crossing
3rd trekking day Adishi - Iprali (7 hrs / 19 km / 11,8 mi)
- Cross the river on horses - Reach the highest point of our trekking trip 2780m (Chunderi passage) - See Rhododendron leaves : a medicinal plant that helps stimulate the blood pressure and relieves the headache - Enjoy the amazing view in our way down the mountain trails
4th trekking day Iprali - Ushguli (5 hrs / 14 km / 8,6 mi)
- Enjoy the quiet day, stop for lunch - Stop at the highest inhabited settlements in Europe - Ushguli (UNESCO world heritage)
Horse Riding, transfer to Mestia
- Get light breakfast - Ride on horses to the Shkhara mountain (the highest point in Georgia) - Look at the Glacier up close (2 km walk on foot) - Transfer to Mestia (Ratiani house)
- Drink amazing coffee with homemade chocolate at the local coffee place (you can buy lavender or mountain tea here) - Go see the "Sky swing" on a cable railway - Eat lots of tasty chachapuri - Leave to Zugdidi at 5pm, train to Tbilisi
Day in Tbilisi
- Arrive to the city in the morning and go to a guest house - Spend the day buying the souvenirs - Visit the dry bridge - Buy the best churchhela (national dessert from nuts and grape syrup) for your family and friends - Final dinner
Transfer to Airport PS: Visit Lisi lake with those who stay longer
Why "Mindful Trip" ?
As Richard Brenson once said - "you can only create something worthwhile if you make a product that helps people. And that often means creating something new because you couldn't really find satisfaction in it yourself."
We are simple creatures - we LOVE travelling and think that the way to travel should be drastically improved. There are too many look-alike tours that bring to to the most popular monument in the city and finish the journey with lots of alcohol.
Mindful Trip incorporates the mindfulness practices such as meditation, gratitude practices, sharing circles, cacao ceremonies and more with the wild nature of the country and brings souls together.
We strongly believe there's more to life than the boring routine of the big city and If you ever heard the mountains call - you know what we mean.
« Our goal is a spiritual transformation, or at least the jumpstart to a new way of looking at the country you visit. We don't make tours, we CRAFT trips to transform you. Travelling is the best way to learn something in a new environment and that's exactly what is going to happen to you on our trip.»
Your fellow traveler, Mindful Trip co-founder Marketing for conscious busunessed
How do I book a trip?
You are welcome to book a spot in the trip by sending an advance payment of $270and save a spot for the trip now.
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook or Instagram and we'll help to find the cheapest tickets and tell you everything you need to know before the trip.
«Once a year - visit a place you've never been before» — Dalai Lama
Your dream trip is one step ahead
We are realists. That means that we shape the world around by choosing to live consciously and travelling shifts the perspective from the closed egoistic point of view to an open heart.
Me and Olga strive to make the journey as holistic as possible without having you actually worry about anything during your trip. You can save all your energy and time on the trip - we take care of housing, food translation and all the little details.
Light and warm-hearted atmosphere in a small "tribe" in the group is the corner stone our journey and we invite you to share the experience with us!
Our trips are for:
Backpackers and hikers
Less travelled locations
Seeing life with the eyes of a native
Here's why you should book a trip now:
Save a place in a group of like-minded travellers and enjoy the trip to wild Svaneti and heart-warming Tbilisi in August
You can pay $920 or $270 as an advance payment and visit Georgia soon!
Unique crafted trips
Those are not your regular tours but
Safe and warm space with close-minded people
For seekers, wanderers, light workers, those who love nature and promote conscious way of living, creative souls, rebels and explorers
Closer to stars and wild life
We take you as close to the native way of living in the country as possible
Visa | Mastercard
Neteller | Skrill
Included in the price:
We include best located guest-houses though all trip
3 Meals per day
Everything you need during the trek
Airport - Tbilisi - Mestia - Tbilisi - Airport
Horse riding to the Glacier Shkhara
Tour to Mtskheta
One of the oldest cities in Georgia
Meditation, gratitude practices and more
Your team lead during the trip
Tickets to Tbilisi Meals in Tbilisi and Mtskheta
Who are we?
Climbed the Elbrus (5621m) A Russian version of real Supergirl Crafts all trekking tours Loves mountains Compass instead of a heart
"I'll show you what you're REALLY capable of"
You can be both Zen and badass traveller
Cleansing Cora in Nepal (38km) Co-founder of 2 Mindful Projects Writes the mindful articles Meditates everywhere "Le yourself BE what the universe intended"
Go with us!
Leave your email here and we will contact you within 24h!