1st trekking day Nayapul - Tikhedhunga 1577m (2-3 hrs / 7 km / 4,5 miles)
- 2-3 hour drive from Pokhara to Nayapul where we will enjoy amazing views of the terraced fields, ridged forests. This roadtrip is an easy one.
2nd trekking day Tikhedhunga - Ghorepani 2840m (5-6 hrs / 12 km / 7,5 miles)
- Approach the steep stones of Ulleri at the altitude of 2070m. Ulleri is one of the bigger villages with a few teahouses scattered. Stop for lunch at one of the local places and swiftly ascend through rhododendrons. Pass a few waterfalls, wooden bridges and reach lower Ghorepani.
3rd trekking day Ghorepani - Poonhill - Tadapani 2610m (5-6 hrs / 8 km / 5 miles)
- Go out at about 4am. Poon Hill is the best sunrise view and great panorama of the beautiful peaks of Annapurna region. It's one of the best spots for photographers as you can see the snow-capped Himalayas.
- Ascend to Ghorepani, have breakfast and journey on to the pine ridges and the rhododendron bushes.
4th trekking day Tadapani - Chhomrong 2170m (5-6 hrs / 8 km / 5 miles)
- Omm, mountains! A morning in Tadpani is simply amazing - snow covered mountain peaks and sunrise. Enjoy the breakfast and go downhill through the ethnic communities of Gurung village.
- Go through the sub-tropical forests and see banana and paddy plantations.
-Cross the Kimrong Khola along the mountainside. The ascend can be muddy, so make sure you have reliable boots.
- We'll see Machapuchare, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, and the tip of Gangapurna
5th trekking day Chhomrong - Himalaya Hotel 2950m (6-7 hrs / 6 km / 4 miles)
- We get a closer look at Machapuchara and Annapurna 3 from the viewpoint and walk through the trails lined with filelds and forests.
- Cross dense sub-tropical forests and clustered tea houses
- Pass by the abandoned ACAP check-post
-The most beautiful walk of the trek, with gradual ascends. Machapachure is standing in full pride - calm and tall
6th trekking day Himalaya Hotel - Annapurna Base Camp 4130m (6-7 hrs / 7 km / 4,3 miles)
- Notice the overhanging Hinku cave on the way. The terrain shifts to alpine boulder and you see the Bamboo forest, ferns and grasses
- Climb the slopes and open the view to Modi Khola valley and see Machhapuchhre and Gangapurna more closely
- Cross the snow bridges and enter the grasslands filled with Daphne trees and flowering plants. Breathtaking vieews with rocky mountains and small waterfalls
- The last stretch to ABC is a walk on moraines and ridges. If you are lucky, you may spot a Marmot on the way
7th trekking day Annapurna Base Camp - Bamboo 2340m (8-9 hrs / 15,5 km / 9,6 miles)
- Rocky mountains, alpine terrain and the longest trek. We trace back the route through MBC, Deurali
- Lunch at Himalaya
- Glimpse at the surrounding ranges and keep an eye for the black-faced monkeys
8th trekking day Bamboo - Jhinu Danda 1759m (6-7 hrs / 10 km / 6,2 miles)
- Reach Jhinu after a moderately difficult day of the trek followed with steep ascents.
- Breathtaking view of sub-tropical forests from Jhinu.
- Forget all our troubles in the heavenly depth in a natural hot-spring
9th trekking day Jhinu Danda - Ghandruk 1950m (5-6 hrs / 7 km / 4,3 miles)
- Visit the village of Ghandruk. This small village is filled with Buddist monasteries, prayer flags and vibrates with tradition
- Buy the authentic dresses, ornaments and acessories, visit the Gurung museum if you enjoy learning more about the spiritual tradition of the region
10th trekking day Ghandruk - Pokhara 1100m (2-3 hrs / 5,5 km / 3,4 miles)
- Leave the beautiful Ghandruk after breakfast. The trails after Ghandruk is complete downhill along with multiple steps.The downhill journey takes about three hours. We pass few rural villages like Birethanti on the way.
- Transfer to Pokhara and enjoy the city of lakes